Here at Ferme de Montagne we offer a range of packages to suit every corporate clients needs, ranging from exclusive use week stays to 3 day mid week breaks, our packages are tailored to your requirements.
Our corporate guests have reported great benefits with regard to team building and client relationship enhancement as a result of their stays. Away from the usual pressures of the office or the somewhat artificial environment of a conference venue, our natural mountain setting provides a special opportunity to enhance the team experience as well as a confidential space for strategic planning.
Our team are skilled and competent event managers and can plan and organise outdoor pursuit events as part of the team building exercise.
Of course the property can be booked on an exclusive use basis.
- All transfers to and from Geneva airport and within the resort area in luxury, leather seated, 4 X 4 vehicles
- Gourmet dinner, English and Continental breakfast and afternoon tea served each day
- Complimentary one hour massage or beauty treatment from our in-house Therapist
- Ski guiding for whatever level of expertise and support staffr for out door events
- Special rate for ski hire at our local equipment supplier
- Full use of all our facilities, hot tub, sauna and treatment rooms
Prices start from GBP1295 per person (four nights, sharing a double or twin room), or from GBP995 per person (three nights, sharing a double or twin room)
Here is a typical itinerary of a break that can be planned for you for that Corporate Ski break.
Arrival Thursday evening
Pick up at Geneva airport late on Thursday evening. On arrival, complimentary champagne and a light late night supper by the fireside.
Friday (a leisurely warm-up day)
- Breakfast at your leisure, our ski guides will join you to introduce themselves and discuss the day’s plan. Or perhaps you might like to spend a day being pampered with our beauty therapist in our treatment rooms. Ski instruction can be organised and is strongly recommended. We regularly work with selected ESF instructors (English speaking) who provide and excellent experience for our guests
- Direct access to the ski lift, your ski lift passes already picked up for you. Warm up and several long runs centred on sunny Chavannes for a couple of hours. Lunch on the terrace of one of our favourite mountain restaurants with a pre-made reservation for you and your guests. Up to the Rosta, stunning runs down the mountain, then a long run across to Morzine, gentle and wooded or steeper and more open
- Arrive back at the Chalet for tea and scones and jam and home-made cake, by the fire, a relaxing hot bath and perhaps a sauna or massage, or linger in the hot tub in the snow
- Meet for drinks at the bar before a gourmet a la carte menu for dinner and some fine wine
Saturday – another wonderful day of skiing or being pampered
- Back late for hot drinks – vin chaud, hot chocolate, tea or fresh coffee. A quick shower for drinks at 6.30pm. Tonight, another special dinner.
- A more leisurely start over a longer breakfast. Today, we are driving up to Mont Caly, a little known, but beautiful hamlet on the other side of the valley for a couple hours of walking on the snow with racquet snowshoes. A wonderful way to enjoy the outstanding scenery at the slow pace with a Champagne picnic overlooking breathtaking views of Mont Blanc
- Spend the afternoon skiing with our guides
- Time to relax in the sauna and the hot tub
- Meet at the bar for champagne, a prelude to a wine tasting evening, accompanied by a special tasting menu prepared by our chefs
- Stroll to the lift across the road for a day of skiing the Portes du Soleil. Our guides will take you via the most interesting piste, with a lunch break at the famous Goat Village
- Arrive back for tea, a shower and a change of clothes (with a little a help from us with packing – if you wish!)
- Drive you to Geneva airport, with plenty of time in hand for the 8.00pm flight, remembering that the one hour time difference means that you arrive at the very convenient time of 8:30pm